QCTO VERIFICATION SERVICES
Information below will guide you on:
- The verification services the QCTO offers
- Registering as a verification client with the QCTO – please refer to link “Register as a New Verification Client”
- The link to the online verification services for QCTO registered verification clients - please refer to link “Verification Client Logon"
The verification services the QCTO offers:
The QCTO charges a nominal fee for all verifications completed. The fee may be amended annually in April. Please ensure that you are aware of the current fee when requesting a verification.
The QCTO can verify Trade Certificates issued by the following entities/departments:
- Department of Manpower
- Department of Labour
- Department of Higher Education and Training
- Former Homelands (TBVC States)
The QCTO verifies all Occupational Certificates issued since 2016
Verify certificates issued by a SETA with the relevant SETA.
Verify certificates issued by a Training Board with the SETA that took over the functions of the Training Board.
Verify N4, N5, N6 and N Diploma certificates with the Department of Higher Education and Training
The verification process:
In order to manage the verification process effectively, the QCTO has implemented approved processes and procedures for the verification of certificates. A certified copy of the certificate must accompany all applications for verification. The copy must have been certified no more than three months prior submission for verification.
- The certificate holder cannot apply directly to the QCTO for the verification of Trade Certificates, but should do so through one of the Verification clients registered with the QCTO.
- Should you require information on the processes and procedures to verify a Trade Certificate, as well as information on verification clients registered with the QCTO, please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals who require documentation for evaluation and submission to the Department of International Relations should submit such request to email@example.com indicating ‘Evaluation’ in the subject line.
- Individuals requiring the translation of their Trade Certificate into English should submit such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Translation’ in the subject line.
Should you wish to register as a verification client with the QCTO, please complete the online registration form by following the link “Register as a New Verification Client”.