kamagra 100 kamagra prezzo cialis 5mg levitra schweiz kamagra oral jelly viagra pillen viagra online nz acheter levitra kamagra 100mg oral jelly viagra kruidvat cialis kopen in belgie levitra 10 mg kopen levitra generiek levitra kopen vardenafil generico levitra compendium kamagra gel viagra pil cialis online kamagra gel canada

You can apply for a replacement certificate through your trade test centre/INDLELA or SETA.

I have lost my trade certificate which was issued by a SETA or Training Board prior to October 2013.  Where can I obtain a replacement of my trade certificate?

You can apply at the SETA for the replacement by submitting an application and detailed affidavit as to the reason for applying for a replacement certificate, together with a copy of your ID.  The request will be processed by the SETA and forwarded to NAMB for recommendation to the QCTO for issuing of a replacement certificate. This should not take more than 6 weeks to finalise.

Queries related to certification may be forwarded to the QCTO certification e-mail address: certification@qcto.org.za